Monday, January 11, 2010

Boring!

My blog is B.O.R.I.N.G. I'm bored with it....

-Is there a reason that I feel a little apprehensive that more people that I KNOW are reading my blog. Not because I write back things, mainly because I blog alot about other people. I think I'm going to be doing a little editing on my blog. Changing a few names. Maybe. Would you be creeped out if you found a blog/someone found a blog where there were stories about you and told you about them? I'm not sure how I feel about this. Thoughts please.

-I've been rather boring lately... My blog doesn't have pictures. I know I keep saying I'll get better and I never do. Maybe I should say I WON'T get better, and then things will improve.

-A couple friends play basketball for U of C. They've got 8 weeks worth of home games starting this week. Guess where I'll be come Friday and Saturday?(Hey, I can say I'll no longer be a hermit.) I'll just be going to basketball games alone. hmmm.. baby steps.

-I've been released from my calling :) Huge sigh of relief. I loved it. But it was time to be done. I loved all the support I got yesterday. I'm pretty sure I got mocked by one individual. But I forgive her. Well....Maybe. We'll see.

-The one thing I'm going to miss about my calling. Key privilages. I may or may not try and dodge the "giving back of the keys" for right now. I love the keys, and the power they give me.

-I made dinner last night. The missionaries came over. They're a little random. Tons of awkward silences.

-I'm playing basketball again after FHE tonight. Anyone wanna come play? It's a rad workout. I'm going for a 5 mile run before fhe. We'll see how tired I am :)

-Everyone kept asking me where I went for Christmas--They think I'm really tan. Does this mean maybe I should cut back on the tanning, or make up a really sweet story?

-I'm thinking about dying my hair DARK brown. Thoughts.? I'm thinking like Jessica Szohr. Google her and report please :)

-I miss my long hair. Extensions might be going in soon. Thoughts? (is that too fake?)

-I started 'eating clean' today. mmmm I usually eat like crap. *did you know that to lose weight/get in shape that 80% is nutrition and only 10% is exercise. I didn't. No wonder. I worked out like it was 80 and ate like it was 10. I'm starting to eat whole foods. Breakfast this morning consisted of my protein drink,and oatmeal-whole oatmeal not the instant stuff, with wheatgerm and flaxseeds. I'm trying REAL hard to be able to stomach the texture. I am such a picky eater. err. I'm still full from breakfast. Anyone who wants info on this book. It's legit :)


<3

7 comments:

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Don't get extentions... I hear guys don't like the fake hair. I guess unless they are really good... but the cheap ones usually feel like horse hair... plus when you get them out you'll just have to start the process over again... so you'll be at square one.

UG! CAN I JUST SAY I'M ANNOYED RIGHT NOW... Anyway. It's good to be your follower again.... ha ha.

-Diva (penpals... soon to be)

~AmandA~ said...

First of all, I just want you to know you are NOT boring! Don't you know I live through you?

Here's my thoughts: dark hair is really, really pretty. But I like you with your color you have. Dark is hard to go back from. You know what they say: once you go black....

And don't do extensions. Tanning is also pretty but it scares me what it will do to your skin for the future. You do not want a) leather skin or b) skin cancer. Think about it.

Love you!

Lachele said...

Diva--My extensions are real hair. <3 them. I paid a pretty penny for them back in the day. They are currently in their origional box! They rock! They feel real and no one really knows the diff. P.S I need to hear what happened with your blog... deets lady! Email me!

Amanada-- You only live thru me cause you're married with kids living on a farm in the middle of nowhere **Hugs**

Mands, I need to fill you in on a little story..probably not to be posted on my blog..errr.. I'll hafta fb you the story. I hate blonde hair right now*one person WITH blonde hair* I need to get far away from it. I might as well try it. Besides the girl that I got the picture from. She's hot, she has blue eyes like me, and it made me excited :) I want to be her... and you're super sexy with dark hair. I want to be you!

Mmmm tanning. Have you not seen my mom. She made me start tanning when I was 16. Ok, not made me. But encouraged me to start tanning haha. I'll never forget my first experience! She's tan. She doesn't look old. We'll hafta see. It makes me happy to tan!


Thanks for the advice girls! Love you! <3

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Change names. It is for the best. And life is not boring. It is for the best.

~AmandA~ said...

It's true, I do live through you because I'm retired from single life. I say do the dark hair then but just commit because your hair will be yucky if you fix it back because you don't like it. I'm partial to dark hair anyway ;) I went light and it wasn't pretty. I spent 5 hrs trying to get the right color, frying my hair in the process, spending a small fortune, and ended up not liking it and just dying it back anyway. Not fun. You'd be smokin hot with dark.

I also take back my tanning comment too. If your mom does it and looks hot then you're probably good too. Bottom line, do what makes you happy!

Lachele said...

True...blog edit in the near future... when I have time to go thru all like 250 posts and change names. Hopefully I don't forget the new name of each person as I go along.. ha!

True, One thing I find about myself. I ask for alot of opinions but really I already know what I'm going to do, I think I just like hearing people think my idea is amazing. ha! I've got really healthy hair, I'll probably go in steps anyways. I don't look good with one solid color, so I may or may not have to do it in steps to give my hair dynamic or something. We'll see I usually have to stew over this sort of thing for a few weeks before I comitt to anything, it's just how I roll haha! Thanks tho. Love you

Diva's Drama said...

Your right I should just blog about the details of how I have to change blogs. Lame. HOwever this one is quite similar so putting two and two together wouldn't be so hard.... Lame. I just want to keep it my blog.

Does that make sense? I dont' know....