Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Always a Bridesmaid, Never the Bride.....

So here we go again. This is the time of the year when my friends all get engaged and I'm asked to be a bridesmaid. I'm super happy for Jace and Bri, they've been dating for what seems like FOREVER and a day. So I'm excited their finally tying the knot, and that they've asked me to be apart of it. Plus I get to wear a pretty purple dress :) I look pretty in purple.

I am really excited because now I have a reason to make sure I go to the gym every single day, and do my toning because I need my upper arms to look good in a short sleeve dress, and my calves to look hott. :)

Dear Body,

Pretty please co-operate with me over the next 4 months. I'm going to ask you to do things you've never really done, and you probably will HATE doing. Hmmm how do you feel about 2 six mile runs a day? Well, you better get use to them. Hair, please grow faster, I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to chop you off(oh yes, a stupid girl said she loved my hair, and so I cut it off so she wouldn't love it) Just grow, just enough so I can add my extensions and it won't look fake:) Thank you.

Love Lachele.

P.S If you happen to do what I want for the next few months I reward you with a nice little trip to somewhere warm :)



<3

7 comments:

Ariel ~ Single Mormon Girls said...

You cut your hair because someone loved it???

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

You must have really disliked the girl....

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

P.S.
For some reason everyone wants to get engaged in December... I don't know.... Tis the Season I suppose.... Ha ha

{Sarah} said...

Crazy woman... ya, I still can't beleive you went and chopped it all off because she said she liked it. Weirdo... and next time when I tell you not to, would you PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!

Good luck with the weight loss/toning! I am on the same path right now too... just not for a wedding... lol!

Lachele said...

haha, atleast it's not my own wedding. I met with Bri and her mom last night. She is sooo funny. I'll have to tell you about that convo! Loooove it!

Yah, I totally HATED that I let her get to be that way, it was horrible. But it's getting longer now(thank goodness)

Yah, I actually hated her..still kind of do. Umm, she ruined my life haha! errr still is.... ugh!

You know what they say tho "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" I may or may not have blogged about her before!

Amber said...

Lachele! I am so excited for Bri and Jace. You are going to be one hot bridesmaid. Especially if you are wearing a purple dress! Yay.

Lachele said...

haha awww... Thanks Amber. Bri said. Now lachele, no outdoing the bride. so I will try to be glam, but not to glam as to out glam the bride:)