Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank You Old Man

Wellllllll it's no surprise that I've been a little cranky pants the last little while. But from here on out I'm a happy camper! Today when I woke up I was going somewhere with my mom and there was this old man with a snowblower out cleaning the sidewalks of the whole street. How nice is that man. He was old. It made my heart happy. But it made me sad that such an old man was doing it. Someone should be doing it for this old man. -- Everyone who reads this, please go shovel the side walk for someone. especially someone old. thank you. :)


Tonight I am going to my annual Christmas get together with all my friends from highschool. I am excited. Some of them I haven't seen since the LAST christmas get together. I miss them. I miss all the crazy inside jokes that we have. I miss all the funny things we use to do in highschool. I miss the "Daisy, Lou, Michael, James" dates we use to have. Soooo fun! I am soooo giddy right now. I'm excited to see my friends. Soooo excited I'm goin to wear my nice clothes, and actually brush my hair/wear make up. Most of my friends are now married with kids.... so it'll be fun to hold all the super cute babies, and tell everyone about all my horrible dating stories I have. Atleast I'll help them be thankful they're married. HA! <3 it. Sooooo excited!


Merry Christmas, and All the best in the New Year. I'm sure I'll be blogging again before 2010. BUUUUUUUUUT you can never say it too many times :)



<3

2 comments:

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Babies!!!!!!!!!!! I love babies but it is always wierd to be in such alter universes and still be in the same one.... They are talking about the baby... homes. And your thinking, "Er... I just want to go on a few dates a month..."

Ha ha. At least that's me.

{Sarah} said...

Come visit me... you can come see my cute baby and tell me horid dating stories!