Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Spirits have been LIFTED

My visiting teacher Kami ROCKS.... she's moving to Utah in a few weeks, so this was the last time she was going to come visit me. It was sad....


I had told her a few weeks ago that I was having a rough day, She brought me a present that she said was sure to turn my frown upside down...I'm wearing it as I type... :)


--Sidenote, Clowns SCARE me. ALOT. She gave me a clown nose. To wear whenever I'm having a bad day( I very well might being driving,sleeping,working,running....with this nose.... so if you see a random girl wearing a red nose...you'll know it's me :)







<3 that girl!

3 comments:

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Ha ha. That is seriously the coolest present I have ever seen.

One time one of my best friends gave me this fabulous toy that when you squeezed it... it's eyes and nose would pop out. It was brilliant....

Lachele said...

haha...seriously! She probably spent 22.50 less on her vt presents than I did...haha I spent so much on my girls. Oh well :)

Bahhhh haha I love that. I'd squeeze it everything I was frusterated and pretend it was THAT person.... I'd laugh HARD!

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

Oh I did... imagination is everything!

He he... I wonder where it went....