Friday, November 13, 2009

Mind Reader

Well either BDTS is a mind reader....picking up what I'm putting down OR it just didn't frost last night. Cause I went out to my jeep at 7 this morning and there was no frost to be seen!

If he did clean them off....he got EVERY last ounce off :) haaaaaaaaaa


**side note** I was up at 5:30 this morning.... WHY? Idk......

**Another side note** Tonight there is a fireside with Elder Scott from the Quorm of the 12. WOOOHOO! I'm going right after work to get some wicked seats for Troy and I. I even brought treats, and a coloring book for us while we wait!-- I'll probably update tomorrow with the events of tonight. He's up here doing some negotiating for the Temple, last time an Apostle was here for that we had a special stake conference and it was PRESIDENT EYRING! I love that man!! I got to the chapel at 7 am and had front row seats:) The things I do to be close to the servants of the Lord -- I shower at 5:30 and I sit at the church for two hours prior to the start of the fireside for sweet seats!



<3

No comments: