Monday, November 16, 2009

BDTS Part..........whatever....

I don't even remember what part this would be......

This kid just is ALWAYS around...

He saw Kyle Friday and told Kman he was coming to football saturday--you'd think Kyle would be loyal to me and give me the heads up... WRONG. He likes to see me suffer awkward encounters. JERK :)(No grudges ha ha)

I'm putting my shoes on Saturday and who do I see walk up... BDTS. errrr. No fair.

After we had been playing for a while, I was doing pretty well, catching passes and all... when DAN CLAYTON ladies and gentlemen gave me a compliment(I know right) I have to document it, cause it will never happen EVER again! He said I'm the only girl that he's played with, that can play...

**I've never played football before I started playing a few months ago** I don't know how I'm good, but I guess I don't suck....

BDTS: Thats impressive you caught the ball looking into the sun, WITHOUT sunglasses...

HAHA, is it mean that I make fun of EVERYTHING he says. He's always trying to flatter me, but I just don't buy it. HA!

.Troy thought it was funny, and proceeded to make fun of me for the remainder of football.

Oh, I think I'm retiring from football for the season. See ya next year Football, now I can do something productive with my Saturdays :) This week it's off to the TEMPLE :)


<3

No comments: