Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lazy??? You tell me......

I had printed some things off at work and I got up to go grab them(my printer is clear on the other side of the room) so that I know I'll alteast get some sort of exercise each day... ha ha jks I walk around alot! But anyways I've been sooooo sore from working out the last few days that I'm finding it hard to walk, to scratch my nose, to take off articles of clothing(I may or may not be wearing some of the same things I wore to bed last night.... just sayin') Anyways, I went over to go grab them and they dropped out of my hands and onto the floor.....

What is a normal persons response to that?
"bend down and pick them up"
Ohhhh not me... what did I do....

I just went back to my computer and printed more :) ha! I couldn't bend down, it seemed like more work... so am I lazy or what? ha

Nice waste of paper, and littering huh?


<3

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

Haha that's awesome Lachele!