Friday, September 4, 2009

Somethings Never Change.....

And, I'm so happy that some things never change... Last night I went to see the time travellers wife with one of my oldest and bestest friends ever Lauren. Her and I don't really see much of each other since shes gotten married, but I love her to death. It's been a while since I've seen her and well now she's married AND pregnant! She's one of the cutest little pregnant ladies I've ever seen in my life, and I just love how much fun we STILL have :) I didn't get any pictures last night, but I plan on hanging out with her again soon...we're definately not letting months go by until the next time we see each other!
--Last night we just laughed about old times,
--caught up on each others lives
--talked about funny things and laughed like crazy while driving...

nothing has changed. I remember when we both lived in Utah and she came up to Salt Lake to visit me, we hadn't seen each other in a good 3 or 4 months and she said:

"it's like nothing changes between us, no matter how long it's been"

She's such a fun friend, and I love her to death. I can wait to meet her cute little man in 4 weeks. She's going to be such a fun mom!



Me, Amber, Lauren and Andrea

No comments: