Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh....just....another looksie into my world!

But I really don't have the energy.....

Taber Rocked... The Corn was awesome.... and I had fun with my family...My parents bought a new jeep...it's better than mine, my dog roxie hated Mandy... My grandpa is NUTS but thats why I love him. We didn't float down the Canal...we slept...Fire works were amazing.. Haley,Shaelyn, Rachel and Nolan are still too cute for words... I <3 those kids! My dad rocks--he cleaned out my jeep.....dad loved his birthday card...it was wicked.....


Things are a little bit crazy right now...but I still love life!


I think I have mud in my ears from last night....still..... I now know why Dan Clayton and Adam McCarthy are still single...


I'm learning to play racket ball tomorrow night with mike, I'm playing football Saturday, and I'm going to visit Lauren Thursday, tonight I'm going to dinner with some girls I work with, then having a date with gym....


I need to clean my room, and je-dunk my life one day.....


School starts soon.... I will lose Kyle to his genetics textbook, I met his brother last night... who knew someone could be quieter than Kyle....We're fb friends now tho....so its official.... I'm friends with TWO Sorenson boys....


Going on end of summer adventure/celebration with Kyle...sometime before school starts....nothing involving movies...or letting him pick them


Trying to find a highschool to coach at....Manning, Centenial(I should learn how to spell that school, if I want to coach at it.....)


Getting back into the swing of training.....


Meeting new people, making new friends.....


Purging my life of all the bad influences and lame people.....


Grateful for the Gospel, and for the briefcase full of info on my Grandpa Wickens my dad gave me... I will gaurd it with my life!


I'm excited for Wings tomorrow night......


I'm not excited Mandy is flying to Ottawa for 6 days tomorrow... I will miss her!


I am excited for Coroprate Challenge.... I signed up for 6 events...but due to conflicting schedules can only compete in one event....


Conflicting events= Calgary Food Drive=more important than baseball....


Excited for my group for the food bank...Kyle,John, Alison and Troy......<3 them!


LOOOOOOOVE NKOB..... LOOOOOOOOOOVE that we got Kyle addicted to it.....


Love the Spanish CD Kyle burnt for me....





Things are good :)

<3

No comments: