Thursday, September 10, 2009

Until Today.....

Until today, I have made the conscious decision not to blog about any of my dating experiences. Well, i take that back,I did this once. But that guy was a definite loser and could have actually used that list to help in his quest to find his wife. So i hope he found my blog and read it. This guy....now thats a whole nother story....


So, It starts when I get this phone call from Mr.X....on a Sunday...

Mr X: Lachele, I think I'm going to take you out...
Me: ooook....{wtf...is that how boys ask girls these days? I know it's been a while...but}X: What day works for you....
Me: Tuesday or Wed
X:Ok, yah wed works.... lets go play tennis....at 6....
Me:sweet done....

monday passes, tuesday passes,wed comes...4pm,5pm,6pm.......still haven't heard from him.....

I call kman...tell him I get stood up....kman laughs at me.....thanks ky.

6:30.....Mr. X calls....
Mr X: where are you?
Me: Home....
Mr X: well get over to the courts....I've been waiting....

So I drive over there...strike 1.....

I get there...I pay..... Strike 2.....

We play... I win...he throws a temper tantrum......strike 3(only I get to do that)

--I beat him again....repeat of previous game....

Mr X: Well, before we leave do you wanna go look for a girl [... A GIRL...on a DATE!...]
Me: ok..... STTTTTTTRRRRRRRIKE FOUR!

we don't find girl....

So we go for dessert....

I have to pay for my own...cause I beat him..... haha....wow STRIKE 5....

I go home... THANK GOODNESS!!! I call Kman, tell him about my night...he laughs more!


--- needless to say, there will be no second date...he struck out on the first date enough for the second.....


Only things like this happen to me.....

<3 it...

Now, I'm not an expert dater by any means... it really doesn't take alot to impress me on a date... if you:
a. have something planned
b. can carry on somewhat of an interesting conversation
c. you act like a gentleman.... chances are I'll probably go out with you again.....

Boys When taking a girl out....here are a few pointers...most would call it common sense...but obviously not...

-Maybe pick her up...

-If you ask her out...you should probably pay...just sayin'

-talking about past relationships...probably not the best idea...

-Don't be whiney...

-Drive her home... again...common sense...

-Don't talk about your BURNING desire to be married. UGH...theres no better way to scare a girl!


haha.... ahhh

<3-- Mom now, maybe you know it's not ALL my fault for being single, you should really see what I have to work with here....

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Cute blog. I just stumbled upon it and enjoyed your date story. I couldn't help but notice, though, that you seemed to have used, word-for-word, a paragraph from my friend's blog.

This paragraph in particular:

Until today, I have made the conscious decision not to blog about any of my dating experiences. Well, i take that back,I did this once. But that guy was a definite loser and could have actually used that list to help in his quest to find his wife. So i hope he found my blog and read it.


I think it's only fair and appropriate that if you use other peoples' material that you at least give them credit. Don't you think?