Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Check....Check...and CHECK!

Relief Society Presidency loving my proposal for the Re-treat= CHECK

My "Enrichment Committee" loving my proposal for the Re-treat= CHECK
**Side note, I'm still not too sure what we are calling ourselves after the broadcast**

Edworthy Park Relief Society loving my proposal for the Re-treat = DOUBLE CHECK
** They think I'm a genuis**


So I've met with my committee and we've delegated all the appropriate tasks to each individual and can I just say WOOOHOO!! This is going to be one of the most amazing re-treats ever. I'm so grateful for an enthusiastic team, a supportive presidency and willing sisters to help out. I remember when I was one of two people in the committee so I was doing alot of this alone, but now that I have an almost complete 'staff' if you will, this is going to be FANTASTIC!


Stay tuned for more updates on the re-treat! I'm incharge of all the activities... Good thing I've got some wicked ideas up my sleeve!



<3

No comments: