Monday, September 14, 2009

Can it get anymore awkward.... I think NOT

Sooo.... Mr.X asked me to play 'tennis' with him again this week.....
--Yeah.Right.
.So not going to happen.

So, Awkward award of the year goes to me. Like really, sometimes the things that happen to me, just aren't supose to happen in real life. I feel like a goober right now.

Here's a little preface to Saturdays situation..quite comical.for everyone.but.me.

August 27th(I remember this date because I was leaving to go to Taber for Cornfest) I ran home after work to grab my suitcase, and the last of my clothes out of the dryer when I hear a knock at my front door. I go and answer it.A guy is standing there.He stares at me for a second. THEEEEEN--

BoyDownTheStreet: hiyoudontknowmebutithinkyourereallycuteiwaswonderingifyoumaybeyoudliketogooutwithmesometime.--{he said it really fast with no breath inbetween each sentence.}
Me:Wow, thank you. But I have a boyfriend{not entirely false, kman is dating Mandy and I}
BDTS:ohyahthatmakessenseagirlascuteasyouwouldhaveaboyfriendhuhsorrytobotheryou {then he started mumbling about something he told my roomates one day,I didn't really pay attention.}

--I go on my merry little way,telling Mandy,Kman,and Allison about it (NATRUALLY)--

Soo now that there is the preface to the story:
Saturday Mandy,Sariah and I get to football(ONTIME...contrary to what Kman might say) and Kman was introducing everyone to us, lo and behold...WHO IS THERE? HA....BDTS..... G R E A T ....haha seriously... I never thought I'd see him every again, I had no idea who he was, I didn't know he was a member, I didn't know he was B.E.S.T..F.R..I.E.N.D.S with Mr.X..... HA HA...(yup this is seriously happening)

So... I hope he doesn't know who I am, but since he's clearly been watching me I'm sure he knows EXACTLY who I am... I avoid him. Pretty much stick to Kman like glue.Yup.I'm.a.baby! We play football(which I rock at, actually...that deserves it's very own post.cause.i.was.that.good!)

We played for about two hours...after football I left quickly with my girlies right behind me, we went home to shower before the adult session of stake conference...

S H O W E R I N G & G E T T I N G R E A D Y

We get to conference... I see Mr. X and BDTS sitting in the chapel, I grab Mandy and we go sit in the gym. phewf! Safe, Kman and T-boy get there....sit with us. Conference was great! I loved it. The Spirit was Strong... After it ended I was trying to get away real quick..didn't happen so well...

Approching...Mr. X and BDTS....

--Perfect--

BDTS: Hi Lachele, Wow you look alot different than you did at football {yeah, thanks I know I look like trash running up and down a field in +27} , You clean up nicely.....
Me: Thanks, I guess thats what happens when you take a shower, and straighten your hair.
BDTS: Doesn't hurt than you're in a dress and heels.... {HA!, Really}
Me: True....

I try grabbing Kman and T-boy so we can leave.... Mandy,Kman,T-boy and I left, Mr. X and BDTS came over to Mandys, we went to McDonalds.... pretty low key evening...

BDTS: So, is that tall blonde haired kid your boyfriend?
Me: Yes, yes and YES! ha ha {THANK YOU KMAN}

They left, and I went home to bed....

I never did see them at Stake Conference yesterday.
--- I'm not exactly sad about that either ---

Sister Daltons Fireside last night was sick. She's awesome! I loved it. I sat front row. I was early! Things are lookin up for me!


--Here's to Lachele and her Awkward Situations--
--- I have no one to blame but myself ---

<3

No comments: