Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to This GIRL!



Just a Quick shout out to one of my fave people in the whole wide world! We met back in May and have actually been pretty much inseperable since that day. We've instantly become best friends and I feel like I've known her my whole life. Everyone that hangs out with us feels like we have WAAAAAY to many inside jokes for only having known each other for 4 months. I'm so thankful for this girl for so many reasons. She's:
-Absolutely stunning
-She's got a heart of gold
-She stops me from being a drama queen
-She's SUPER funny
-She thinks I'M super funny....which I am.
-She's got a rock solid Testimony
-She feeds me....literally
-We have so many inside jokes....

Mandy I'm grateful for you and all that you do for me, and I'm so glad we're friends! We'll be friends until we're old and senile...then we'll be NEW friends :) I love ya girl!





Just Mandy and I taking a nap one Sunday!


<3

1 comment:

Jenna Lee said...

LACHELE
soo i'm super bored at the astrojump and cam across your blog! I started one too
thelifeofjennajean.blogspot.com
ohh and i agree 100% with this post!