Friday, August 7, 2009

<3 Basketball <3

Last night, I had a basketball practice for my corp.challenge and BOY did I have so much fun.... it's a 3 on 3 tourney and you have to have atleast one girl on the court at all times. Last night we had 5 people come out and it turned out alot better than I had expected it to. 4 of the 5 of us had played basketball in highschool, so we only had to catch one person up to speed on the basics. The best part is, is that the kid who hasn't really ever played before is a leftie... so I got to teach him how to shoot left handed... I love coaching basketball, and if all goes as planned this fall I will be coaching, and I couldn't be more EXCITED!

We ran 3 on 2, 2 on 1, we did drills, we did passing, we scrimmaged... I will be the first to admit that I was a little of shape last night. BUT it was like riding a bike. ahhhhh Basketball... I love it!

I feel soooo old these days, I want to stay where I'm at with my job for the next few years, and within that next few years I would LOVE to be established with some sort of coaching somewhere around the city, I'm looking/planning on buying a HOUSE in 3 or 4 years...really...does that just scream GRANDMA? haha jks. I'm excited! Maybe that means I'm finally starting to grow up....



<3

No comments: