Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you JAMIE!

WOOOOOHOOOOO I just learned how to upload pictures! I am sooo excited.. Ohhhh happy day! Ohhhhh HAAAAAPPPPPY daaaaaaaay!! ha ha these have absolutely no importance, I am at work right now so I just grabbed a couple pictures off facebook real quick to test out the waters and see how it worked! and it works like a charm! This picture is of me after 13 hour drive down to Utah at like 1 am. I look like I'm having a good time, but I'm pretty sure I was on the verge of tears cause I was soooo tired! I look super tan tho eh?!?!

Here, is a picture of me from last summer, we thought it would be pretty funny to wrap me in saran wrap.... the only part they never told me about was how long they were going to leave me like that... walking was definately a challenge, I got pushed over onto beds and they wouldn't help me roll over, I guess my ab muscles weren't as strong as I thought they were.....Luckily Ari-Random a.k.a Ariana Young cut me out. Gosh I miss that lady!
<3>
<3




1 comment:

ashley said...

ha ha i cant stop laughing at your photos! I AM SO GLAD YOU LEARNED HOW TO UPLOAD!!