Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Loser

Dear Loser,

Yeah you, you hit the back of my jeep and drove off. I think you suck, and you're a really bad driver! Next time you hit the back of someones car, you might want to leave a note explaining about how stupid you are, how you have no concept of depth perception and how you are just plain stupid! Thank you for doing as little damage as possible. You only slightly cracked my back bumper and left a huge black mark on the corner of it. You've messed with the wrong person, I watch CSI and I will find you. You can NOT hide forever! I will do a paint analysis and find the year,make and model of your car. It should be easy to narrow down in a city of a million. No big deal, it's not like I don't have better things to do.

Sincerely a very pissed off Jeep owner;
Lachele

No comments: