Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What doesn't kill me.....

Maaakes me stronger!!! holy cow... ok so my training has been really scattered, I've been sick lately and so its been hard, but tonight was my first swim workout and let me tell you I'm exausted. I was very surprised with my times(good)...but I still have a long way to go. I'm hopeful... I was a little discouraged but I think that if I stop trying to be Lachele the Great all the time, and work my way up to where I want to be I could get alot more accomplished. I always try to be the best at the beginning and I end up getting frusterated...Soooo I'm retirering that tactic...and I'm just going to try my hardest...why get good right now...I'll be bored for the next 5 months... so this is going to teach me patience.....oh boy will this ever! FRRRRICK I hate not getting what I want when I want it.. So my run and my bike are coming along quite nicely... I actually am not to worried at all about my bike...my run could use a little bit of work...but my swim...wow....I guess its to be expected...all I have to say is that I'm going to be freakin buff come april/may.... WOOOHOOO!!!! I think I finally bite off more than I could chew. I swam 800m tonight and my legs were dead by the end of the night.... so I've got alot of stamina to build... I'm really excited right now tho about this. Last night at FHE I saw some people that I Haven't seen in a while and they said that I looked like I was losing alot of weight, and that I was looking really good... do you know how awesome that feels to hear... I've lost quite a bit of weight in the last 6 months or soooooooo so it's pretty exciting, and now I'm hoping to tone alot...:) I "signed" a contract with mallorie and rianne not to eat sugar except on special occasions and last night I kind of forgot about it and had a banana split at fhe last night and can I just tell you it was the most disgusting thing ever.... I'm starting to come around to the taste of healthy food, and I'm finding different ways to cook things, and its glorious! I'm finding myself not even craving crap food which is amazing...GOOO LACHELE!!! :) So I swam 400m in less than a half hour today.... so I think I'll be fine just brushing up on my swimming, and my run is coming its at about 32-35 minutes I'd like to see it under 30 and my bike is wicked... about 33 minutes for my 13 miles... I think I'm doing well... I really just need to work on my edurance!!

So before I went swimming tonight I went to do my visiting teaching... I use to hate visiting teaching, just because... but now I love it... it's hard to actually get out and do it, but once I'm out doing it I'm absolutely loooooving it! I visit two super cute girls Megan and Anne.. my companion is Sister Terner my bishops wife, and she is just such a sweet lady! I love her. I had the chance to plan the lesson and this month the visiting teaching lesson was on Faith. I love faith and I realize that I need more of it. I have faith when things are going well, but when life sucks I don't do so hott.... I really need to rely on the things that I know in the times that I need it most, it's easy to have faith when things are going my way, but when they aren't..... its really hard and Satan just loves creepin in there and making me feel like crap and doubt. But alas, I will work on that this year...


So I decided that I need to go on a trip! I miss my friends down in the states and I really need to get out of Calgary so I am going on a trip to REEEEEEEEXBURG... and I know that doesn't sound like all that much fun, but I miss the people I'm going to visit sooo much. My lova Mallorie is coming up from Provo that weekend just to see me, and I get to see Kathryn and Brinn, and I'm not going to lie, but I'm most excited to see Chase(mainly because it's been the longest since I've seen him) I just love my bestest friend!! Funny story about him... He served his mission up here about a year ago, and when he was inmy ward I hate his guts sooooooo much!!! the first time I met him he threw a bucket of water on my face and then a sock full of flour....pretty much I had dough in my eyes... so needless to say he wasn't high on my friends list...then he started teaching my friend and I got to know him, and finally accepted his apologies for being a meanie to me.... and we've been friends ever since...he went home in January and I talked to him alot, then he came back up in March for the sealing of one of his converts and I got to spend a day with him at the Temple, then in May I went to Rexburg to see a bunch of my friends and he was high on my priority list.... and on my way home from Utah in August I got to have lunch with him...and can I just tell you that I absolutely LOVE that kid, he cracks me up, and he makes me feel sooo much better about myself(in his werid ways) He's the only person I can take any sort of critizism from cause I know he just loves me, and we're best friends! I talk to him all of the time and when I see him its like no time has past, its like we live down the street from each other! It's just how we are, and I'm sooo excited to see him.. One more month!!! YAY!!! I just hope the roads are good enough that I can drive thru the mountians because I want nothing to stop me from seeing him(and mal, and brinn, and katt) AND DANIELLE!!!! Then in April I'm going to conference so I'll get to see Chase then, aaaand in May on my way down to my Triathlon.... so I'll get to see him lots! Anyways I'm exausted and I'm just watching the last of the biggest loser... sometimes I wish I was fat enough to be on that show, but I'm really happy I'm no where near that heavy..... I've just got to do it myself.... I can do it... and as Ri says.... nothing tastes as good as thin feels... soooooooo I will always and forever love my brocolli and asparagus.... mmmmmm

No comments: