Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Convos.....

Ok, so in the past two days I've had nothing but the most randomest conversations on the face of the earth... last night I'm grocery shopping at safeway and theres this little kid whos screaming bloody murder in the cheese section, and I'm politely walking and this old man(bless old people, they're the only ones who can speak their minds and get away with it)

Old man: Man that mom should really tame that tiger down....
Me: definately.......(starting at one end of the isle, walking away)
Old man: You know what girl, My christmas SUCKED... my sister didn't even call me, and I haven't spoke to my brother since my moms funeral.... and to top it all off.... my BIRD flew away...
Me: really... thats insane, I'm sorry...*slowly inching my cart down the isle, old man following me*
Old man: Did you know that governement cheated me outta my pension... It was supose to be here by october...they tell me there was a "mistake" on my application... I won't get it until April.... I'm poor... my bird is gone and my mom is dead......
Me: Thats aweful sir, I've very sorry to hear about that. Your luck will change soon...*inching farther down the isle...by now people are starting to stare at me...because the man is yelling and spitting everywhere*
Old man: you really should inquire of your friends and see if thats happened to them before... I bet it has.. if it happens to me it will happen to you...
Me: I will ask around to all of my 65 year old friends.....
Old man: soooo do you think you want to grab some coffee sometime?? You're really cute....
Me: yah that'd be nice, maybe next time I see you in here we can, I've got to go.. but next time...* as my at the end of the isle..*

Then the old man pleasantly walked away.... talking to himself... haha!! ahhh old people. I'm glad I could make his day by talking to him.... poor man lost his bird and his mom at the sametime!


annnnnnnnnd TODAY! omg.... So here is a preface to the story.. I work with this woman named *Donna*(name changed cause I think she might check my blog) and this woman is the craziest woman and not in a good way... shes sooo loopy.. I love her but shes nuts! so a couple weeks ago we bought her this notepad that had a "checklist" of things to do at work, and it describes Donna down to a T..... let me give you an example.... the checklist had :check your email,pay bills,gossip about co workers, get coffee, take a walk, make some personal phone calls,day dream.... ok sooo heres how THHHHHIS convo went this morning in the back with all of the other girls around me.... it was pretty comical...

Me: Hey Donna did you ever find out who gave you that note pad with the checklist....
Donna: no, I didn't I assumed it was Klodi's cause she was at my desk(she leans in and whispers) cause you know she does ALL of those things on there....
Me: oh really... do you know where it is now? I just want to take a look at it...
Donna: oh no I took it home, she didn't claim it and so now its up on my fridge....
Me: oh really*trying sooo hard not to laugh*
Donna: you know someone should really talk to her about doing personal business on work time(as her bank account info is up, her cell phone ringing and a starbucks coffee in her hand)
Me: you're right.... you should probably talk to her...
Donna: you're right... its really sad when people pay their bills,check email and take personal phone calls at work*as her direct line rings, she picks up and says " hey babe...<-- her fiancee*
Me: trying ever so hard not to pee my pants while everyone else is laughing so hard to themselves they're shaking....
Donna: Sorry that was Todd.... oh wait... guys, I am paying my bills online.... I just emailed Stacey R, I'm drinking a coffee and I've already gone on a walk... I probably shouldn't be the one to talk to Klodi... I'm not a hypocrite!

Me: walking back to my desk peeeeeeeing my pants laughing....
Other girls: joining me in a competely different room to laugh our heads off.....

Normally this person is pretty annoying but today she made me day....today she blamed her "head in the clouds" on all her meds cause shes sick....but We think shes crazy!!!

1 comment:

Kinsey said...

haha thanks for making me laugh! good stories.