Monday, January 9, 2012

Because I'm full of myself!

..... I've always been a lover of my birthday... and I feel the need to make sure everyone knows it's my birthday... I am turning my 1 week birthday bonanza into a TWO week birthday extravaganza.

I'll be in Utah the week after my birthday to catch up with some friends, and visit people I haven't seen in so long. So I figure that they would totally want to celebrate my birthday with me. Who wouldn't right? Right.

Who wants to come celebrate my "super sweet 16 {plus ten}"?

I'm super stoked to play with all of my friends, and I'm excited for a trip down to one of my favourite places ever, to see some of my most favourite people ever, right around my most favourite time of the year!

This is going to be such a great trip. There are a few people I am really excited to see ;)


xo.

L.

P.S Ideas please. I'm looking for a place to eat, and some sort of activity. I've been keeping an eye on the weather. So. I've got some pretty sweet ideas up my sleeve... lets just hope the weather co-operates.

No comments: