Monday, February 22, 2010

The only Baby I can handle right now.





Dear Blogging world;

Please let me introduce to you my 'daughter' Velvina. She is my PRIDE and JOY, she was born on Feb 1/2010. She stands about 4 inches tall, she wasn't born with that thick of a head of hair. It took some intense care from mommy to be able to look as beautiful as she does.


Love: Proud Mama.


Ha. Isn't Velv swell? I love her. I got her for my birthday from this super cute girl in my ward Laura.(Thanks lady, I know you're reading this, or atleast your roomate is and will relay the msg, that Velv is being blogged about. Thanks Heather) I brought Velv to work, and have been nurturing her(adding a tbsp of water daily). Every morning when I come into work I am so excited about how much she's grown over night. I love it! I haven't been able to bring myself to cut her hair yet. It's sooo lush, and thick and beautiful. It's starting to get hard to water her tho, so I'll have to make a choice sooner or later :)

Thanks Laura for the cutest gift ever that has kept on giving. Everyone at work hearts Velv just as much as I do.


<3

5 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Why yes, that candy gram did say that... I didn't even think about that before I posted the picture. Oh, and my Mum reads my blog... great Sarah, just great!

Nice baby... dork!

Lachele said...

ahhhhahahahahhaha.

I love that you said that he was tho. classic. atleast I know that one day I will still (hopefully) think that about mine too....lol


she's cute huh?

Heather said...

Wohoo! I love shout outs. And I love your little baby even more! She's so cute :)

Lachele said...

ahh haha!
I love shout outs too.... I never get them tho. Err...

She's tender huh? I am so proud of her.

Imagine how happy I'll be when I have my own kids, if I'm this happy about my grasshead.

Liz said...

How cute! :)