Friday, February 26, 2010

dun dun dun.....

-So this week has been a little thrown off with my new workout. I'm supose to be doing my weight and HIIT on M-W-F and cardio on Tu-Th. It's been backwards this week, however last night when I was supose to do weights I didn't get a chance to.(boy did I hear it from Kait.) I had tons of things come up. I still got really active last night, I just didn't get to the gym. Ugh. I wish I could work out while I'm at work on my lunch break but I can't. I literally don't have enough time. By the time I got there, changed and got situated(hoping there was a treadmill for me) I'd have 15 mins max in there before I'd have to leave, change and get back to my office. So I have to go after work. Which I L.O.V.E. BUT with that sometimes things come up. I needed to meet with Bree and the other bridesmaids to check patterns and get the fabric. I had a meeting with my Stake President last night for my Temple Rec. I didn't get home til midnight. I could have went then, but I needed sleep. Tonight I'll be back on my M-W-F routine. I'll lift tonight. Scouts honor( I know that means nothing cause I'm not a scout, but pretend I am)

- Mandy and Marinda are leaving for the weekend to go snowboarding. I really wished I still loved snowboarding but I don't. Sad huh? I wish I was with them.

- I have the gym tonight, and then no plans. I might go see Valentines day alone.


- Tomorrow I was hoping to see Kait and Rbot(I'm trying to find a nick that sticks with that kid) but I forgot about Jess' bridal shower, and Helaena's wedding reception and I'm just going to be super pressed for time :( Hopefully soon tho.

- I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish my hair would grow.

- I need nail strengthener. My nails BEND they are sooo brittle. I broke 3 today. It hurt like the dickens.

- I saw my dress pattern and material from Bree's wedding last night. Amazing. I'm excited. I'll look hott. :)

- Work is uber stressful right now.

- I finally got my T4 today. Lets hope the Canadian Gov't will be paying for my vacations again this year, like they did last year. So generous. Ha!

- I wish I was a millionaire.

- I wish I wasn't such a girl with my credit card. It's always maxed. I'm workin' on it tho.

- I really just need a break right now. I want to do nothing, but when I do nothing I feel like I'm missing the party. It's friday, do you think I should be in for good at 7:30 when I get home from the gym? We'll see what's going on tonight.

- I'm sleepy.

- I need to go tanning.


What are your plans for the weekend?


xoxo

<3

2 comments:

Kait au Lait said...

You're so funny. We'll get together next weekend - unless I'm in Edmonton with the fam. The Redneck has meetings in Acheson on Friday afternoon - we were planning on leaving Thursday night and coming home on Saturday night. I'll letcha know.

<3

Anonymous said...

I went and saw Valentine's day alone....

-lacey