Thursday, January 28, 2010

Horrible...Horrible Sleep

My room is a MESS, there's a mattress on the floor, I have clothes EVERYWHERE and the blankets on my bed are SUPER messed up, not neat and flat. Ugh. That is the recipe for a HORRIBLE sleep. I almost got up in the middle of the NIGHT to clean my room, just so I could sleep.


I had a mini dream last night that it was 6:34 and my alarm hadn't gone off(you know when you wake up and you feel like you should have gotten up already) but then you realize you have xx amount of time to keep sleeping. WELL I had that dream at 12:17pm. Ugh. So every '4' minutes I was checking to see if it was time to get up. My alarm(first) goes off at 6(the time I SHOULD get up, but don't) and so I hit snooze....6:10-snooze, 6:20-snooze, 6:30-snooze,6:40-off.....roll out of bed. Ugh. Lame! I really should have just gotten up at 6 and showered, made myself all pretty but I didn't. Then I was rushing around the house to get ready for work quick, and out the door. I missed my 7:25 shuttle and had to wait until the 7:42 shuttle(random times I know) I was almost late for work, but I ran. Ugh.

I hate horrible sleeps, I hate when I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. It makes me grumpy.


Good thing I watched lost lastnight cause I will be in a good mood all day-I really need to blog about lost. I have SUCH a love/HATE relationship with Lost. Ugh :) t-boy says it's lame.


<3

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh man I hate when I do that. I totally did that today and missed my 8:30 class.... oops! Ha ha