Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Definitions PLEASE!

Ok, so I need some clarification from men and women on the following....


.I just got called a "pretty little firecracker" from a patient. Good or Bad?.

.."you're cute?.. I have a hard time with this one, a friend in highschool said he only calls girls cute when he doesn't think they're hot, and doesn't want to hurt their feelings--ever since then, whenever a guy calls me cute, I throw a fit:) like last night ALSO, the word pretty. I'm having a hard time with that word too... to me pretty reminds me of "kind of" so you're 'pretty cute'= not quite cute. I had a debate last night with someone about that word, he called me "difficult" grrrr

..."You're a 7?"... On the LOS scale I'm pretty sure that's really good, above average... however, I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't know what the LOS scale is. I don't know if I deserve to be higher or lower there...not too sure how to take that one. hmm...

....Is it wrong that I like it when others initiate text convo's?.... I guess I'm lazy! ha!



Thought please :)

<3

6 comments:

{Sarah} said...

1. "Pretty little firecracker"... was it from an older guy? If so then yes, its a good thing. My grandpa used to call girls that he thought were attractive that. If it was a guy our age... ummmm, just weird.

2. I have a hard time with that too... I hate it when Todd calls me cute, even though he sees it as a good thing. I want to be hot, sexy, ect... not cute!

3. What is the LOS scale? Can't comment here, I don't know what it is.

4. So that's why I never hear from you anymore... you're to lazy to text me!

Lachele said...

bahaha! HEY NOW, you never text me either... haha

The LOS scale is what the MormonBachelorPad uses when they rate girls haha....

I'm a little fire cracker, yah he was getting treatment today. He asked me if I wanted to two step in the hall, so I said ok, then he called me that and walked away...bet he didn't think I'd say yes haha!

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

I've been told by several guys that cute is based on the combo of looks and personality.

I know what you mean... I want to be hot, sexy.... We want to be wanted... not simply "cute". A little girl is "cute". We want them to WANT us!

Little Miss Paige said...

I don't think it's bad at all! Here's some lyrics that might describe it:

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/turner-josh/firecracker-23217.html

P.S. I got a new URL, so you'll have to re-follow me. I'm soooory for the hassle but I appreciate it. :(

http://www.littlemisspaige.blogspot.com

XOX

Lachele said...

So, I'm curious... this combo of looks and personality... does cute mean I have a nice personality and not so nice looks, or do I look nice, but not have the best personality... I'm having a real hard time with this right now :) haha


Thanks Paige...Loved them :)

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

It's both! Trust me!