Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm inlove with a SEVENTEEN year old :)




BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH haha ok, so everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight! Last year I went to twilight opening night with my friends down in UTAH! We wore shirts, we screamed like little girls when Edward walked in. Natrually, I was going to be first inline to see it opening night this year when New Moon came out. I bought my tickets a MONTH ago for tonight at 10:30. I was soooo excited...Then I find out preference is on this night, and I HAVE to go, cause Mandy asked someone(Sidenote**Mandy is NOT going tonight ha ha) errrr OH well.... Saren and I came to terms we probably wouldn't be able to see New Moon til sometime NEXT week...UGH! Kill me NOW. BUT. Briana called me yesterday saying that Westhills has tickets avaliable do I wanna GO PREEEEEEEEEEE SEE it... HELL YAH. I do. I call Saren, she gets tickets WE ALL go to see New Moon last night. It rocked. I'm definately team JACOB now. Just cause he's hot. Edward. Not impressed with "HIM" still love his character. I loved this movie so much, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I will be seeing it again in theatre.

-----------------------------
Troy told me I'm not allowed to talk about it. He thinks I'm lame. Tonight might be a little lame compared to last night! Just Sayin' :)
-----------------------------

It toooooooook me forever and a DAY to find 10 blocks of ice for tonight. BUT I prevailed. They're in the deep freeze at the church right now.(I hope no one else steals them)-- Ha could you imagine. OYI!


Today, just needs to be over PRONTO :)



<3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! That's so cool how you found me! How DID you find me anyways? haha but preference was a blast, thanks so much for organizing everything and doing all the work you did. It was awesome!

Lachele said...

haha..... I found you while I was reading my friend Julie's blog.... it said preference and steph so I went to it, annnnnd lo, and behold it was YOU! Soooo fun! I'm glad you had fun! It was awesome!