Monday, November 30, 2009

The Gene Pool in Taber is JUUUUST Fine, thank you very much!

This blog title is for my good friend, who is obsessed with genetics right now(it literally has taken over his life, and I can't wait til it stops). He had the nerve to tell me the Gene Pool in Taber is not good.(He's really one to talk, Calgary Genes kind of blow) Can I just tell you that so many amazing athletes have come from Taber, and one product of Taber is JEFF PERRETT who plays football for Montreal, who in an VERY intense Grey Cup yesterday beat the Saskatchewan HICKS 28-27 with literally ZERO seconds left in the game! Oh man that was definately a nail biter. I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing,



It was a very good game, and I'm happy that Montreal won for a few reasons, It was fun to support Jeff, AND the most important reason...because Saskatchewan lost and Carmelle would be pissed :)



#54 Is Jeff Perrett. Woooot wooooot buddy Good work!

----------------------------------------------------

I was a little happy to see that there were a few people who missed me while I was a blogging ghost! All I have to say is that I'M BACK! :) I really just took the last week to myself, hung out, turned off my phone for a good portion the time, and reflected on my life, and the things that I want to do with it in the future. I'm getting a good head start on my 2010 goals. :)

-------------------------------------------------------

**This is going to be an insane post, just so you know, I'm too lazy to create different posts, so I will be combining everything into one separated by these -------- things :) So please pay attention and follow along!

YESTERDAY at church was REDIC! Holy Cow. If it wasn't for the fact that I love my Bishopric I would have walked out of Priesthood/Relief Society so fast :) It was a lesson on dating. I used kmans note pad to take "notes" and draw pictures. Here is what I learned about dating...

Girls Boys
-WEAR MAKEUP Dress nicely
-Don't wear jeans Don't be cocky
-Say yes atleast once to a date Ask girls out
-Be nice Be a gentleman
**STOP HANGING OUT**

1st off-- Wear make up and look cute? Oh geez! I honestly don't know where to start with this advice I was given. I spent the better part of my time drawing a picture of "kman" asking "me" out <---- don't tell him thats what I drew, cause the girl drawing totally shut down the boy drawing. It was rad! :) I will dress nicely if I am there to impress a certain someone, but it takes a while to get ready...so unless I'm going somewhere nice, expect to see me in jeans, a hoodie, sneakers and/or SWEATS. I wore sweats, a hoodie, glasses, and my hair up to a "party" friday night and felt fine!

2nd off-- I can usually tell if I'm going to have a good time on a date, or if I want to date someone....so if I'm not feeling it(after having hung out and getting to know their personalities) and I just don't see us going anywhere I will say NO, I don't like wasting my own time, or that other persons time(and his money) A free meal is NOT worth it to me:) I have a job, I can buy my own meal thank you very much! I HAAAAAAAATE going on dates with guys I don't know. I'd rather hang out with a group and get to know their personality there, than when I'm alone, cause there's nothing MORE awkward than being alone with someone you have nothing in common with, and that doesn't talk!

3rd Off-- I like hanging out thank you very much. I am not interested in dating anyone right now, so if I didn't hang out(and others didn't like hanging out) then I'd spend all my time alone! I agree to the fact that maybe if you're hanging out with the SAME group for a long time you might wanna either pursue something with someone or move onto a new group. BUT geeez louise give us a break! Not all of us are ready to get married after a week of 'hanging' out.

Ok, Now I am off my soap box. Those are all the things I wanted to say yesterday, but kman kept my quiet! Thank goodness for that boy!

-----------------------------------------------

I'm looking for some volunteer opportunities this month, I've asked a few people if they'd be interested in serving dinner at a homeless shelter, or giving some other type of service and so far I've gotten good responses. If anyone wants to get in on things, I'll probably post them on my blog, so if any of you are willing to help out. The more the merrier.

---------------------------------------------------

I have the presidency message for December, and I'm excited. I have so many things running thru my mind right now, that it will be hard to put it down on paper, but believe you me. I'm excited! ANNNNNNND it will be something Christmas'y' :)



<3

10 comments:

Amber said...

Ok...I missed you!

I just have to tell you that you are a better woman than me. I would have walked out of that class as soon as it started.

Lachele said...

Haha....well I'm like a child, you give me something to do, and I am occupied....hence the reason I learned those little things about dating. I was too busy drawing curly hair on "not kyle" haha....

I've missed you too :) Thanks

{Sarah} said...

I totally would have walked out. Who was teaching this class?

Oh, and it is almost 5am, and my contractions are 10 mins apart... they need to get closer, but today might be baby day :D

chelseyk17 said...

yay, lachele! you're back! i get so excited when i see a new post from you. shows you how exciting my life is, but it's okay. i like it.

chelseyk17 said...

ps - the gene pool in taber is so just fine ... and barnwell too!

Lachele said...

Hahaha.... Thanks Chels. It's good to be back. Lets be honest I didn't do ANYTHING this last week, and I mainly do funny things just so I can blog about them. SO I would have had nothing blog about.
If you have any requests on funny posts I'm taking suggestions. I'll do just about anything for a good blog post(I might even blog about that)

Sarah-- I sure do hope you have that little babe today(if you haven't already) I can't wait to meet him. I sure hope I get to see you guys when I come home for christmas. We'll have to make a time. :)

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to taste fresh things. Right now I'm building my private photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all alone without the help of my men. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I saw a truly brilliant website that explains how to create solar panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how precise the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I would extremely value it, because I truly passion solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it