Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some funny stuff.......

.So, today I came across a funny blog!
..I love it.
...I will probably check it daily...
....Props to Laura in Utah...who is a 22 year old GENIUS!
.....I think everyone should go read it. www.whatnot2date.blogspot.com.

Recently I've had some random guys come back into my life from a LOOOOONG time ago...which have caused me to reflect on a few things...

..ok not too long ago..

But when I lived down in Utah and was going to school.. Most people probably don't really know this, but I did/do date quite a bit, and I have had a few boyfriends...(sorry I didn't tell you mom... ha) I don't like to talk alot about dates/relationships I'm in/have been in, because it seems like the minute I talk about them they're over... call me superstitious, but whenever I tell my friends, or my parents about someone I'm interested in it's over....
...done
...finito!
Then I end up looking like a loser.. cause I mention it once, and then BAM it's over..ha ha.Whats worse than you telling your parents or friends about a guy you like or are dating, and then two days later they ask for an update and you have to say...well they like me, but they like someone else more... ha O.U.C.H I don't bring guys around unless I'm seriously dating them, cause that creates a little too much pressure....and meeting their fam...that's out of the question... it makes me nervous.. I'm nervous right now! YIKES

--Please don't get my started on that. Ok, well to give you an idea of how much parents scare me.... I was having a rough day one day, and one of my guy friends Kman invited me over to his house, and he was going to cook for me,cause apparently I can't cook..hmm..true story! but by the time we finished talking and were going to make dinner his parents got home. BAH! If I could have bolted to the back door fast enough I would have been long gone! His parents are two of the nicest,funniest and sarcastic people I've ever met(PERFECT, I love those types).... but they're parents, and I was worried if they were going to like me, If I was talking to much, if I was too boring... (obviously I'm OCD, and care what people think)--might I remind you this is just my FRIENDS parents....not even a boyfriends...could you imagine....eww don't! Not pretty!

Another thing about me and dating....
I'm D U N-D U N-D U N very picky..who knew?

--probably why I'm still single.


I however would like to point out....that my pickiness is only one of the reasons I'm still single... the other is lack of proper suitors.. HA! Have you seen the guys in Calgs?(ok, maybe this is me being picky) But, all the good ones are taken, and all the goobs have already taken me out! I'm quite content with gym nights fri/sat and have pretty much made sure thats what I usually have scheduled on typical date nights in Calgary... I don't usually date more than one guy at a time...even casually... I don't waste my time going on a second and third date with someone I don't really like, I'd rather hang out alone... hmm yah... here we go... I can hear everyone telling me to stop being so picky! Yup, I've heard it all before! humph!



**sidenote** Has anyone ever noticed how many "......"'s I use? Wow, thats alot! I guess that's just me contemplating :)


Ok, here is a question I want to pose to everyone.... Are ex's...ex's for a reason? I believe in giving people second chances... it's the nice thing to do... I know there are circumstances that would warrant a yes or a no...but typically speaking!

Well that's it for now. I'm just going to wait til 4:30 when my mom calls me to see what this post is about... ha ha!

Good thing my rule is....anything I post about I don't usually talk about, thats why I blog :) Sorry Momma!


<3

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

You know my thoughts on the last question!

I use a lot of .... too! And !!!!! I like exclamation points!!!

Lachele said...

Yup, I know your thoughts, and my thoughts are right along the same wave length as yours :) You're a smart cookie! We need to catch up sooooooooon!