Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good thing for Facebook......

Or else I really would have fallen off the face of the earth this week... the only sort of 'human interaction' I've had all week is facebook messages with my new adopted brother.... and work where I get paid to talk to people... other than that, I've become a complete hermit. I've skipped institute, part of FHE, wings, and swimming to go to the gym and SLEEP!

I kind of like it!



So, My adopted brother. I've always wanted a brother... and well this guy has always wanted a sister, so it was like a match made in heaven! Last night when we were hatching out the details of what being a sister to a brother entails and what a brother to a sister's jobs are it got quite comical. My new brother is Tboy. He's awesome! He thinks his sister is supose to "buy him all sorts of crazy stuff" haha! and pretty much my brother just has to teach me how to lift weights, and beat up boys I don't like, and go on bubble tea dates with me! I'm not too hard to please. I think this is going to be R-A-D! I'm going to get "girl buff" have bubble tea dates, and have a personal body gaurd.... We're going to renegotiate MY requirements...cause I'm not buying him stuff all the time.. ha ha. I'll watch football with him, and tell him what crazy hookers to stay away from! it's funny cause all this was established thru facebook...ha ha!

I've always wanted a brother!! WOOOHOOO

<3

No comments: