Friday, July 3, 2009

The kind of day I had.....

Yesterday, by the end of the day I was exausted..... JUST EXAUSTED! I barely got my lazy arse outta bed, I was going to be late for work(I was late for everything yesterday) I finally got out of bed yesterday at 7:15 which is an hour later than I should, washed my face, brushed my teeth and left, I parked at the Hospital yesterday so that I wouldn't be too late.... I go throughout my day, I was leaving work, I get on my shuttle to bus me to my lot.... and everyday when we're pulling into my lot I have to think in my head "Where did I park" so I know what side to get off, and then it DAWNED on me...... I PARKED AT THE HOSPITAL....so I had to embarassly ask the bus driver when he's going back to the Hospital because I parked there, he told me it happens alot more that people think it would, but I'm pretty sure the creepy man was just being nice to me! Needless to say, when I finally got home I definately took a nap, which made me late for going to meet Shannon to go get our stampede gear.....WHICH LOOKS HOTT by the way. I found a cowboy hat for $14 bucks, and I got a cute plaid blue shirt for 20 some jean shorts and a plaid scarf...woohoo! I think I might go back at get a couple more shirts just because I'm allowed to wear cowboy stuff to work ALLL WEEK!


LET STAMPEDE BEGIN!

<3

No comments: